In this week I haven't had time for to write something in my blog, but today I decide write in english, because I am learning english and what better way to learn that to write in my blog.
well... if I have any mistake in my redaction or in my orthography, please talk to me...
I prepared this muffins for my sister, because she wanted to give something special to his friends of the university... the preparation is so easy that all can make it...
First, to mix in a bowl, 1 cup of butter and 1 cup of black sugar, then add 2 eggs and 1 spoonful of vanilla... followed add fresh or dried fruits, raisins, nuts or any other thing that you want to add, in a bowl apart mix together 2 cups of flour and 1 teaspoonful of baking powder.
Then, stir together carefully, just until combined. Do not overmix.

Finally, spoon into the muffin tins so that each one is about 3/4 full, to cook for 20 minutes to 250 ºC or 400 ºF
You can decorate your muffins with a cherry in the center or with some another fruit
I hope that you like this recipe and that you try to do it in house


First, to mix in a bowl, 1 cup of butter and 1 cup of black sugar, then add 2 eggs and 1 spoonful of vanilla... followed add fresh or dried fruits, raisins, nuts or any other thing that you want to add, in a bowl apart mix together 2 cups of flour and 1 teaspoonful of baking powder.
Then, stir together carefully, just until combined. Do not overmix.
Finally, spoon into the muffin tins so that each one is about 3/4 full, to cook for 20 minutes to 250 ºC or 400 ºF
You can decorate your muffins with a cherry in the center or with some another fruit
I hope that you like this recipe and that you try to do it in house

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario